Pest Control Surbiton
You’re tired of pests and don’t know what to do? We at Panther Pest Control know how to handle the vermin in your home or business place in a safe, quick and efficient way. We have all needed to remove the harmful organisms from your property and keep it pest-free at all times. Our pest control solutions will protect your furniture from damage and improve your overall health
On top of it, hiring our services, you will also enjoy:
- Thoroughly vetted and fully insured pest controllers – The individuals of our team have been thoroughly insured. They have passed all required assessments to meet the latest safety and health regulations.
- Non-toxic and safe pest control approaches – We strive to protect the health of our clients, so the usage of chemicals is minimized. The products we apply are environmentally friendly and safe for the environment.
- Reduced illnesses and allergies – Eliminating the vermin from your space will positively affect your well-being. A home without pests is a healthy home where the risk of diseases is kept to a minimum.
- A service with long-lasting results – We’ll not just provide you with a single service and leave. Our pest control option includes several steps which guarantee complete removal of the pests for a lifetime.
How Our Trustworthy Pest Controllers in Surbiton Will Be Helpful for You
The pest exterminators of Panther Pest Control can remove all types of pests, such as bed bugs, cockroaches, woodworms, fleas, ticks, flies, mice, rats, pigeons, mosquitos, wasps, spiders, and others. The technicians will come to assess the particular pest removal needs of your property. For this purpose, they will survey the area and find the place of the infestation. When the specialists identify the extent of the infestation they will decide which method is best for solving your vermin problem and offer you a quote. The appropriate pest eradication treatment will be applied and the area will be diligently cleaned after it. Each job related to your pest control will be completed to the smallest detail by our trustworthy team.
We offer pest control also in:
What do ants eat?
There are a few types of ants, which invade human dwellings. Most of them are omnivorous and they can survive on various types of food. Yet most of them prefer sugary foods.
- Pharaoh ants are not choosy, they like eating everything including other insects. Yet, they have a sweet tooth and would prefer sweets to anything else.
- Pavement ants like eating human food like meats, seeds, grease , as well as aphids honeydew, dead of alive insects.
- When they’re outside, Ghost ants prefer honeydew, they often get from aphids. When they’ve infested your property, they’d go for the sweet food you left unattended. They are also known to hunt insects in order to feed they colony.
- Argentine ants are not picky eaters, meaning they can survive on any type of food. However, they’d rather munch on sugary foods.
Meet the team
Matteo Grader is the bed bugs expert. He is responsible for domestic pest control sessions in London, and exclusively specialises in bed bugs treatment services. He has several years of experience in dealing with bed bug infestations and other pest issues.
Matteo also helps train new exterminators. He will advise you on the most effective pest prevention and proofing methods so that your home stays vermin-free in the future.
Alexander Clarke is one of the first exterminators in London and ever since he began his career, he’s proved to be reliable, skilled and effective. He is an expert in dealing with wasps and wasp nests, as well as other unwanted insects.
He has vast knowledge about various types of household pests, their life cycles and habits, and is masterful in applying professional anti-insect treatments and methods. He covers the entire area of London and delivers quick and efficient results. You can listen to his advice and secure your home from future pest problems. He will make sure your home is treated thoroughly.
To help you in the fight with rats and mice, Noah Walker is perfectly trained and qualified in employing industry-approved rodent control methods, including setting up traps, the use of rodenticides, sealing points of entry, etc. He has been working as an exterminator with Panther Pest Control for over 3 years and is unequalled in finding the rodents’ nests, entry points and routes.
He is the leader of a couple of rodent control teams and helps train new technicians.
We’ve made sure to answer most of the questions we get asked about the services that we offer. You can find the answers to your questions here.
Pest Control Specialists Are in Your Area
Vermin do not have boundaries. They do not have favourite cities. They are everywhere. We operate in London and are ready to help with your pest problem every day of the week or the weekend. Don’t hesitate to call for an emergency pest problem. Teams of pest exterminators are in the M25 area and will come to the rescue as soon as possible.