Woodworm Treatment in London: Protect Your Wooden Furniture
Woodworm affects not only older properties and can cause damage to newly constructed properties, too. Are there holes in the timber, powder around the holes and odd beetles emerging?
Panther Pest Control is among the most trusted woodworm treatment companies in London. Exterminators use the most appropriate solution to remove the woodworm larvae from your property with the minimum of fuss.
Telltale signs of a woodworm problem.
There are usually several signs by which you can tell if you have woodworm infestation in your property. What’s more, this way you’ll know if the woodworms are active.
- Bore dust: This is one of the indications one of the beetles has chosen a wooden element as its new home.
- Fresh holes in the timber: You will definitely see them, especially if they’re freshly bored.
- Dead adult beetles: They’re usually found around the timber their baby beetles infest.
- Live adults: there’s a chance you see living beetles in May and October.
- Eggs and larvae: Both are not easily spotted with the naked eye. Yet, you might accidentally spot them.
- Weak and damaged wood and flooring: Depending on the wood floors you got, the species may differ. Yet, the beetles can easily chew their way through your the floorboards, thus, make them weak and easily breakable.
- Collapsing wooden elements: Other parts of your home like wooden roof elements may get infested, weakened and crumble literally on your head.
Customers’ opinions about our services:
I would have been nice if the world worked in a way that if you once get bed bugs and get rid of them they never reappear, but it doesn't. I've had to call for bed bug treatment two times in the last five years and have trusted Panther Pest Control both times. They get the job done without any hassle, plus the prices are budget-friendly. I hope I never have to use them again, but totally recommend them to people in need of adequate pest control treatment in the London area.
Choose Us for Total Woodworm Control
Woodworm specialists are available in all areas within the M25. Timber will be treated to guarantee a woodworm-free environment with long-lasting effect. You can call for an emergency inspection or treatment as well. If you suspect a woodworm infestation, call us now and we’ll give you a free quote!