Mice can cause a lot of health issues and expensive damages to your property. If you suspect a mice infestation in your home, don’t hesitate to contact us for professional mice extermination in London.
If you’re not sure whether you have a mice problem or not, you can schedule a pest inspection. We will send a certified technician anywhere around London to check your property for any signs of rodents.
- Same-day emergency mice treatments upon request. We also work on weekends and holidays.
- For your discretion we can arrive with a non-branded van.
- Complete service including inspection, sealing holes inside, proofing the property, treatment and removal of mice.
- Certified mouse exterminator will carefully examine your property by incorporating the latest Infrared Thermography technology and endoscope cameras for hard-to-reach places.
- Customer care centre available 24/7.
- Not an hourly based service – the mouse exterminator will leave once he has proofed your property completely.
- We use professional equipment for proofing and safe pesticides for mouse eradication with guaranteed results.
- Special discounts on our pest control prices if you book more than one service with us.
Professional Sanitation and Disinfection in London
After a successful mice control has been executed, we can offer you pest sanitation and disinfection at great rates for the premises that have been treated.
Upon your request, we will send professional cleaners to sanitize the property right after the mice control is completed. To get the most of the sanitation or disinfection, it’s best to wait for 4-5 days after the pest treatment is done.
Disinfecting the property from the exterminated pests is easily achieved after an extensive spraying with a disinfectant biocide.
How Exactly We Execute Our Mouse Removal Service?
- Every mice pest control procedure we conduct around London starts with careful examination of the property. The Panther exterminator uses special equipment such as endoscope or infrared cameras to detect entry points and rodent activity even at hard-to-reach locations.
- Then the technician can mouse-proof your property. He blocks any possible access points with wire wool and expanding foam. For additional cost he can install the following:
>> Brush door seals will be installed below the doors if mice use the gaps to come in.
>> Vent Mesh is used to fill the holes in the ventilation system which is usually infested by mice.
- The mouse exterminator places different bait boxes and traps to capture as many rodents as possible. Snap traps are preferred as they are considered to be more humane because mice die quickly after being snapped. However, when placing such traps is not effective, the technician uses alternative measures to stop the mice infestation.
- He can also use professional pesticides to exterminate the harmful critters. The substance eliminates the mouse within 48 hours. Our mouse removal methods are completely safe for you and your family.
- You will receive additional tips on mice prevention to ensure your home or office will remain vermin-free. If you have booked full treatment, you can request up to two free visits for a period of 3 months after the initial mice control.
Learn More About Mice
Facts About Mice
Populations of mice can increase very quickly, due to the female mouse’s ability to deliver a maximum of 14 young per litter. While the average number of newborn mice is six to eight, the size of each litter varies. The gestation period lasts about 20 days, making it possible for a single female mouse to produce between 5 and 10 litters per year.
Mice produce roughly about 18,000 to 25,000 fecal droppings per year.They are known to carry various diseases like Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM), Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome. Some of the dangerous viruses are carried by the very animal and others are transmitted by their droppings.
Have you ever heard of “a fire of unknown origin”? That “unknown origin” is a five letter word called MOUSE. With its constant gnawing habits and a few cables, a mouse can easily start a fire in any property.
Mice can easily squeeze through openings, which are larger than ½-inch in diameter. Their small size gives them the ability to successfully infiltrate properties through holes in the floors and walls, by using the gap between a windows and its frame and through the space around pipes and conduits. Mice can also make their way inside, through doors that have been left open or which don’t seal properly.
Mice feel insatiable hunger all the time. In fact, these small rodents eat about 15-20 times a day which is the main reason why they make their burrows not further than 8 meters from the nearest food source.
Mice are ingenious animal engineers. They build long underground routes with several entry and exit points which they use for hiding. They treat their burrows as a temple and have specialized areas for storing food, sleeping and toilet-like areas.