Panther Pest Exterminators provide efficient bed bugs control in London which guarantees full removal of the bloodsucking insects!
If you have noticed red itchy cluster of bites on your body or small black dots on your bed sheets, your property has most likely been infested by these crawling insects. These are the top symptoms and signs of a bed bug infestation.
Bed bugs in London are one of the hardest insects to treat and get rid of, so let Panther Pest Controllers do the job for you!
The Advantages of Our Bed Bugs Pest Control
- You can book our top quality bed bugs removal in the UK capital on the same day for emergency situations.
- Our services follow COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Our customer care centre operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need.
- You can get a special discount if you combine bed bugs control with some of our other services, for example moth treatment.
- You can request two free visits within 3 months from the first bed bugs treatment if you have booked guaranteed service.
The price for the treatment may vary depending on the size of your property and the level of pest infestation. To check the price and available bookings slots, click on the button below and fill in your details. Alternatively, you can use our request a quote form or call us on 020 3404 5177
Get instant quote
Facts About Bed Bugs
Bed bug bites can cause a number of health issues. The most common one is a skin rash, though bites can also cause allergic reactions and can even have nasty psychological effects.
Bed bugs can survive without feeding for a long period of time (roughly 20 to 400 days). Of course, their survival also depends on the temperature and the humidity of their environment.
Female bed bugs can produce about 200 eggs in just five days. They usually choose small cracks and crevices around bedrooms and properties to lay their eggs in.
Bed bugs don’t spread by flying or jumping. They usually move from one infested property to another by crawling and through second hand furniture, laundry and luggage.
Bedbugs leave a very specific trail of bite marks which scientists call “breakfast, lunch and dinner”, as they are three in a row.
Click Here to Learn More About Bed Bugs
The name gives it away – bed bugs spend a lot of time in bed. Which pretty much is not a big deal and doesn’t really concern you. Unless it’s your bed we’re talking about. Then you should be quite alarmed because the average bed bug preys on human blood and nothing can sate its lust for warm vein juice. However, the tiny parasite is not limited to bedding only – it can plague couches and cushioned chairs as well! (Keep that in mind the next time you use public transportation and you’re about to rest your head on the seat.) If these pesky home critters ever bother you, it’s either the cosmopolitan common bed bug or its tropical relative which prefers warmer climate. Whether it is because it doesn’t like the cold or tropical blood just tastes better, we don’t know.
What color is a bed bug?As you can see on the picture, bed bugs are small, rusty or mahogany brown color when they haven’t fed. After they’ve had a bite, they change their colour to a mix of red and brown. And if you notice a bed bug which looks kind of bloated and reddish, it’s probably because of a recent blood feast. Here is how to identify if you have a bed bug problem.
How Big Is A Bed Bug?
Bed bug babies or nymphs, as they’re also called, range ins size – from 0.09 inches to 0.18 inches. Adult individuals are as big as an apple seed.
Why Do They Come to Our Homes?
As you surely know, their primary diet consists of fresh blood. And there have been no recent news of bed bugs going vegan. We are sorry to inform your dogs, cats and any other fuzzy pets you might have that bed bugs find them appetising as well. Any mammal with pulse should be concerned in case the little bloodsuckers are nearby. Shelter is another reason the home invaders settle down in human dwellings. To the pilgrim bed bug, your bedding looks like a five-star hotel with an all-you-can-eat buffet. You being the only meal served, of course.
Places To Look For Bed Bugs
Bed bugs do not necessarily stay only in your bed. They have various hiding places including:
- Furniture And Home Décor Items: Mattresses, baseboards, headboards and bed frames, on the wall, especially behind pictures, dressing tables and night stands, coffee tables, luggage racks.
- Frequently Used Personal Items:
Clothing, bedding, suitcases, rucksacks, backpacks and similar, on the floor of cluttered rooms, on carpet edges, in curtains.
- They Prefer Rooms Like:
Living rooms or kitchens (only if you frequently use it as a lounge), bedrooms, closets, laundry rooms.
- Other Places:
Pet beds, boxes, door hinges, behind wallpapering seems, behind framed art or photograps, in electronic devices like cell phones, laptops and similar.
Do Bed Bug Bites Itch?
Bed bug bites are painless at first, due to anticoagolants in their saliva. Afterwards, however, the area of the bite swells and itches. Bed bugs can bite any part of your body, as long as it is exposed.
How do you get bed bugs in your home?
Bed bugs can hide in travelling bags, suitcases and similar and wait until you are inside your home. People with infested items can easily carry a few bugs in their home.
The Danger For Your Home and Health
Even if there were no side effects to it, you probably won’t feel all that comfortable sleeping on a bed infested with bloodsucking animals. Luckily, a bed bug infestation comes with a truckload of horrific health effects for you. Wait, that’s not lucky at all, strike that.
A range of skin manifestations is usually apparent when one is victimised by bed bugs: from barely visible effects to protuberant blisters. As if skin rashes are not enough, being the source of food for bed bugs can also cause psychological effects as well as allergic symptoms. Not to mention your pet animals will probably be “traumatised” as well.
Our Pest Control for Bed Bugs in Details
We value your privacy and our bed bug treatment will be delivered with full confidentiality. Panther Exterminators have many years of experience in treating bed bug infested properties all over London. We offer services that are individually tailored to meet the needs of the customer they are provided for.
- We will perform a full property check before starting the treatment, as bed bugs can often hide in mattresses, bed frames, bed heads, bedside furniture, electrical fittings and appliances, underneath carpet edges and skirting.
- Our bed bugs control service takes 2 visits, 2 weeks apart, to ensure a complete bed bug removal. On the first visit we use a pest control product which attracts the insects to the bed so they can get in contact with the substance. There is a high chance that you to find more bites on your body after the first treatment, but it is completely normal.
- The second treatment is usually 2 weeks after the first one. We use another substance to treat the infested areas to ensure full extermination of the bed bugs.
- We recommend that you don’t clean or vacuum the surfaces for at least 4 days after the bed bugs pest control has taken place.