Small black dots on your bed sheets, red itchy bites on your body, rusty stains on your mattress or yellow flakes around your bed are sure signs of a bed bug infestation.
Bed bugs are one of the hardest pests to get rid of, this is why we provide 2 methods of bed bugs control in London to ensure full removal of the insects.
The first method includes 2 visits of spraying with insecticides. For 100% effect we recommend the second method – our eco-friendly heat treatment service.
- You can book our bed bugs removal on the same day for emergency situations.
- We can send a non-branded van to your home in London to perform discreet treatment.
- All bed bugs exterminators are experienced and certified in performing high quality bed bugs pest control.
- Our services follow COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Our customer care centre operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need.
- You can get a special discount if you combine bed bugs control with some of our other services, for example moth treatment.
- You can request up to two free visits within 3 months if you have booked a full service.
Sanitation and Disinfection
After the insecticides have settled down for 5 days, we can send over a team of cleaners at preferential rates on your request.. You will get your mattress and carpets professionally cleaned, and all other previously infested areas will be disinfected.
We also offer bed bugs fumigation service on territory of London in case the infestation is too heavy and other methods of extermination give no results.
Our Pest Control for Bed Bugs in Detail
- We value your privacy and our bed bug treatment will be delivered with full confidentiality. We will perform a full property inspection before starting the treatment, as bed bugs can often hide in mattresses, bed frames, bed heads, bedside furniture, electrical fittings and appliances, underneath carpet edges and skirting.
- Our bed bugs eradication service in London takes 2 visits, 2 weeks apart, to ensure a complete bed bug removal. On the first visit we use a pest control product which attracts the insects to the bed so they can get in contact with the substance. There is a high chance that you to find more bites on your body after the first treatment, but it is completely normal.
- The second treatment is usually 2 weeks after the first one. We use another substance to treat the infested areas to ensure full extermination of all life stages of bed bugs.
- We recommend that you don’t clean or vacuum the surfaces for at least 5 days after the treatment has taken place. For 100% elimination of bed bugs we suggest our heat treatment service.
Learn More About Bed BugsRequest a quote
Facts About Bed Bugs
Bed bug bites can cause a number of health issues. The most common one is a skin rash, though bites can also cause allergic reactions and can even have nasty psychological effects.
Bed bugs can survive without feeding for a long period of time (roughly 20 to 400 days). Of course, their survival also depends on the temperature and the humidity of their environment.
Female bed bugs can produce about 200 eggs in just five days. They usually choose small cracks and crevices around bedrooms and properties to lay their eggs in.
After feeding, the bed bug’s size can increase tremendously with the astounding 50% in length and 200% weight.
Bedbugs leave a very specific trail of bite marks which scientists call “breakfast, lunch and dinner”, as they are three in a row.
A bed bug would crawl more than 100 feet to get to a blood meal. The most obvious sign that someone has been attacked by the ferocious bugs are blood spots on the sheets and bite marks on the body