Panther Pest Control offer efficient, discreet and emergency pest control services for residential and commercial properties located in the areas within the M25 zone in Greater London, as well as towns and areas in CM, SS, AL, SG, HP, SL, LU, MK and NN.
We treat all infestations quickly because pests can transmit diseases, contaminate food and water supplies, cause damage to your property and increase the maintenance bills. No matter what type of insect, rodent or bird is bothering you, Panther Pest Control is ready to help you with your vermin problem.
The Benefits from Hiring Panther Pest Control Team
The pest removal experts have successfully treated domestic and business premises all over London for different types of pests, including bed bugs, mice, rats, moths and more. We also provide disposal of carcasses of small animals. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy with our first class services:
- 24/7 Emergency pest control and assistance are offered every day of the week, including weekends and holidays;
- We can come with a non-branded van to perform discreet pest control;
- Efficient and fast treatments with certified and high-quality products, produced by reputable UK based pest suppliers;
- Complete service – monitoring, inspection, removal (fumigation), proofing of premises;
- 3 months guarantee (certain number of visits included as per contract);
- Our customer service phone line is always open for rapid response;
- Special discount for every additional service you book with our pest control company;
- All local experts have passed many assessments to meet the latest health and safety regulations, including COSHH 1988 (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) and RSPH (Royal Society for Public Health).
Our Pest Treatment in Details
- Panther Pest Exterminators will conduct a full property inspection before going ahead with the treatment to determine the level of infestation, entry points and the most appropriate removal method for the current situation.
- We use the latest insecticides/pesticides and pest control equipment to ensure full eradication of all insects and vermin. Panther Pest Controllers strive to use eco-friendly, natural, non-toxic substances, whenever possible.
- We offer pest proofing services to block all entry points and prevent future infestations. At preferential costs upon your request we can also install:
>> Door brush under the door to block access of small rodents inside the premises.
>> Vent mesh to seal all holes in the ventilation system.
- You will also receive free pest control advice on how to protect your home or office from rodents and insects for good. If full treatment is organised, we can make two additional visits to your property within 3 months after the first procedure and proceed with the treatment if needed.
Request Pest Disinfection At Affordable Rates
Pest sanitation is the ultimate solution for any traces that may be left behind by the pests. Schedule your disinfection service and we will send over a trained cleaning team to make your property sparkling clean again. Just ask our operators for more information.
Being a reliable pest control company in London, we have gathered a list of satisfied clients including landlords, tenants and estate agents, as well as caring homes, business offices, schools, hotels, dental offices, hairdressers and many more. Read some of their testimonials below:
‘I share a top floor flat in an old house with a friend. We’ve had a little mouse in the kitchen for weeks and we couldn’t seem to get rid of it. My room-mate is just as terrified as I am to go near it. The landlady refused to pay for someone to come and get rid of it, but we couldn’t go on like this. So we found one of the lowest prices – with you – and decided to give it a go. We haven’t seen the mouse since. Many thanks!’
☎ Book a Pest Removal Service Now!
To receive a quote for a pest control service ASAP, call 020 3404 5177 or fill in our contact form. Our experienced call centre staff are awaiting your call 24/7 to help you identify the right pest removal option for your needs.
If you have any questions regarding our services, you can read the Frequently Asked Questions or ask our friendly operators.