Rats are considered a pest as they spread harmful diseases, contaminate human food and damage people’s property. Panther Pest Exterminators can help you with efficient rat control in London to effectively eliminate the rodents in your property.
If you have any doubts about having a rat problem, contact us for professional pest inspection and we’ll determine if there is any rodent activity in your property.
- You can book rat extermination every day of the week and evenings, even on a short notice for emergency situations.
- Complete service including inspection, sealing holes inside, proofing the property, treatment and rat eradication.
- Upon request, we can send a rat exterminator with a non-branded van to provide discreet pest control.
- 100% identification of the rodents’ location thanks to our latest technology equipment of thermographic and endoscope cameras.
- Our rat removal and mice extermination are not hourly based – the technician will leave once the full treatment is complete.
- Our customer care centre operates 24/7 so you can always rely on our help.
- You can receive discounts if you book more than one service with us.
Expert Rat Disinfection and Sanitation
You can request pest sanitation service at preferential rates. It’s best to be done at least 3 or 4 days after the rat control treatment. We ensure all places the rodents have reached will be cleaned and sanitized. In case there is a rat carcass, we can also do dead animal removal at very affordable rates.
To guarantee complete disinfection of your property after the pest extermination is complete, we can do a complete spraying with biocide that will eliminate all traits of the pest infestation with an efficiency of 99.99% bacteria extermination.
The Steps of our Rat Removal in London
- The London rat exterminator will do a full property inspection before starting the procedure. He will use endoscope and thermographic cameras to detect all rodent activity in hard-to-reach places.
- Afterwards, the technician will seal all entry points using wire wool and expanding foam. For a small additional cost you can request full rodent-proofing with:
– Brush door seals to fill any gaps under the door.
– Vent mesh to fill the holes in your ventilation system.
- Knowing the serious impact rats can have on your health, the pest controller will fully remove them from your property and its surroundings using chemical and non-chemical techniques, such as rat traps and bait stations.
- The rat specialist can also advise you about how to prevent future London rats infestation in your home or office. If you have booked full rat treatment, you can request two additional visits for a period of 3 months after the initial rats pest control.
Note: A rat treatment can take up to 3 weeks to be fully effective. However, if we identify the high activity areas early on, results will be noticeable sooner.
Request a quote
Facts About Rats
Roughly 50% of the Norway rat population harbours the Weils disease, which they spread through their urine. Contamination results in flu-like symptoms, as well as kidney failure and jaundice. In some cases, the disease can even be a cause of death, as with Olympic gold medallist Andy Holmes.
Norway rats are very agile, as they can perform both vertical (up to 77 cm) and horizontal jumps (more than 120 cm).
Rats are born with long incisor teeth, which continue to grow longer and longer throughout their lifetime. To ease this growth and wear their teeth down, they must constantly gnaw at whatever they can. Of course, this tends to cause a lot of problems for us, considering they usually chomp through pipes and wires.
The most profuse species of rat in the entirety of the United Kingdom is the common brown rat, also known as the Norway rat. These critters are usually found within burrows and in sewage systems.
Rats are very good swimmers. In fact, they are able to get into your bathroom by swimming the entire way to the toilet through the sewers. Rats can hold their breath underwater for 3 minutes. When their head is above the water, they are able to swim for 3 days without stopping
When tickled, rats release ultra-sonic sound which is their way of laughing. In that aspects, rats are not a lot different than people, their brain reacts the same way as the humans’ when the rodents are being tickled. The area in the brain that get stimulated during a tickle in both – people and rats, is called somatosensory cortex.