Once we’ve eradicated those nasty house invaders, it’s wise to take steps to ensure they don’t return. For your comfort, we offer complete pest sanitation and disinfection services which are advisable after one of our recommended pest treatments. Our pest control sanitation report will leave you safe in the knowledge that your London home or business is entirely free of any traces the pests have left behind.
How We Do Pest Sanitation
We are all too aware of the importance of food safety and sanitation. A thorough clean up may not be enough to stamp out all evidence of your recent infestation. If that’s the case, then our pest sanitation service is the way to go.
- Our cleaning technician will come to your London property with all the necessary detergents and equipment to finally put those pest problems behind you.
- The most common pest hotspots will be thoroughly and carefully santitised from top to bottom. You can expect the following locations to be targeted for our exemplary sanitation service: Kitchens, bathrooms, sheds, attics, corners, around pipes, under and behind kitchen appliances, toilets
- All contaminated surfaces will be methodically cleaned, optimally reducing bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and spores.
- This sanitation service is recommended 4-5 days after our highly-trained pest professionals have carried out your tailor-made pest control treatment.
- The pest sanitation is an hourly-based service and does not include the use of biocide spray.
How We Do Pest Disinfection
Why take the risk of those pesky pests returning? Our disinfection technicians are armed to completely rid you of your pest problem.
We use high-quality biocides that will destroy zoonotic pathogens, dangerous parasites and microscopic organisms which are found in the dander and droppings from rats, mice, insects and birds. Apart from damaging your personal property, diseases spread by dangerous bacteria are known to cause a wide range of effects ranging from minor discomfort to more serious complications. The threat of these being transferred to humans is eliminated through our professional pest disinfection service.
- Our experienced disinfection technicians use the latest and most effective disinfection methods.
- They will spray the affected areas, targeting hard-to-reach cracks and crevices, with a unique biocidal product resulting in them being disinfected and less prone to infestations in the future.
- The affected areas will be sprayed with a food safe, non-corrosive, non-staining biocide, this should take approximately 5-10 minutes depending on the level of infestation. Following this, they will locate and remove any pest remains.
- If an area outside your premises requires a disinfection, a survey is required first and then you will be given a quote based on your needs.
- This service is particularly suitable for people who have moved to a new house or have pets with pest issues.
- It is advisable that the pest disinfection service is arranged at least 3 days after an extermination has been performed.
Before and After Disinfection
It is essential we will have your full cooperation and involvement in the disinfection process. You will need to follow all the procedures prior and post-treatment, which will greatly increase our chances of complete eradication and effective control of your pest problem.
- It is important that all of the pests have been eliminated or removed first. In most cases, we would recommend a thorough cleaning of all affected areas and disposing of the contents afterwards safely. If that has not been done then they can leave behind hazardous waste, meaning that the area would have to be disinfected again.
- Once the disinfection service has taken place, the property must be closed-up and vacated for approximately 2 – 5 hours ( your pest professional will advise you on the day).
- Upon return to your home, it is not advisable to clean a treated area after the pest control disinfection as you’ll wash off the products your exterminator has applied. They are completely safe once they settle, so you and your family can return to normal.
- Upon request we can provide you with a complete professional cleaning, sanitation & disinfection service, meaning that you can achieve visible results fast, without having to do any of the dirty work yourself.
Pest Disinfection Benefits
Using special biocides for maximum efficiency, we achieve high-levels of success in eliminating bacteria, viruses and odours. The treatment is food safe, non-corrosive, non-staining and safe to use on surfaces such as soft metals, plastics and fabrics.
- Unique biocidal treatment contains a reactive barrier technology.
- Fast acting, and effective, against harmful micro-organisms.
- Provides long-term protection against the risk of bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and spores.
- Protects people and pets against the spread of pest-associated diseases.
- Reduced risk of disease spreading/illnesses transmitted by pests.
- 99.99% effectiveness against ALL harmful pathogens such as Norovirus, Swine Flu, E.Coli, Salmonella, Legionella transmitted by rodents, birds and insects.
- After the pest disinfection, your property will be bio-safe and free of pathogens, diseases and bacteria.
Take Advantage of our Deals for these Services
We offer a great combo package for maximum effectiveness giving peace of mind, at a great cost.
Book a pest disinfection service AND any pest control or treatment, and you will receive £50 off your disinfection service.