Insect treatments come in many varieties depending on the situation – sprays, bait gels, etc. Pest fumigation is a type of pest control used in areas that can’t be reached with gels or sprays. Another service for such situations is our heat treatment with excellent results.
House fumigation services in London are used when the property is vacated or when the infestation is already too heavy. Bed bug and moth fumigation is what our customers most often need as a solution to the heavy infestation in their home. We also treat properties which have been infested by rodents, crawling and flying insects.
- You can book a professional pest exterminator 7 days a week and in the evenings, for emergency situations as well.
- For your discretion, we can come to your property with a non-branded van.
- We provide high quality services at affordable prices with no hidden charges.
- Our treatments comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- We have a customer care centre ready to assist you 24/7.
- We only work with London-based certified and experienced pest control technicians.
Request a quote
What to Do Before, During and After the House Fumigation
Before we start treating the infested premises, you should remove all pets including fish from the property and vacuum the affected areas.
You should not be present in the same room during the fumigation, because some of the insecticides have a low toxicity when airborne. Most often we do termite, moth and bedbug fumigation.
Once the fumigation is complete, the treated premises should be empty for 2 hours to allow the insecticides to settle.
When the 2 hours pass, open all windows and doors for 10 minutes to let fresh air in.
You should not vacuum the fumigated areas for at least 5 days after the treatment.
How We Perform Our Home Fumigation Treatment
- We will perform a professional pest control inspection before fumigating any house or flat in London. We will estimate the type and the level of infestation to ensure the most effective method and substance are used.
- The technician we send will take extra care for your whole family’s health and safety, as well as for your pet’s well-being. He will fumigate thoroughly the problematic areas while you are out of the property. The residual effect of the insecticide can last up to twelve weeks.
- If you’ve booked full service, you can request two follow-up visits for a period of 3 months, if necessary. We can give you recommendations on how to protect your property from future infestation.
Sanitation Services after Fumigation
After each of our insect fumigation procedures, the substances need 5 days for maximum effect. When this period is over, you can schedule professional sanitation services with us at preferential rates. We can send a team of cleaners anywhere around London to disinfect floors, carpets, furniture and other treated areas.Request a quote