If you have seen one cockroach in your property, you can be sure there are more around. They are very common pests and are known to transfer many diseases. To protect your home and health choose our cockroach control in London.
These crawling insects are very resilient but we use high quality insecticides and baits to ensure full cockroach extermination.
- Flexible Booking Slots – You will be able to schedule a same-day visit from a cockroach exterminator on week days, weekends and bank holidays.
- Complete Discretion – You will get discreet roach control service carried out by experienced pest controller who will come with a non-branded van.
- Complete Service – You could choose a one-time visit or a full service, which means you can request up to two extra visits for a 3-month period after the initial treatment.
- 24-hour Customer Support – Schedule your cockroach removal service at any time of the day and even for emergency situations.
- Modern Equipment – We work with the latest and most effective pest control products on the London market.
- Safe Service – Our cockroach treatment complies with COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- Great Discounts on prices for the treatment – Get 50% off the price of the second service when you combine cockroaches control with spider control or any other pest treatment.
Pest Disinfection and Sanitation in London
In case you have additional request for sanitation after the extermination, we are able to provide a quality one at specially designed price rates. For this cleaning procedure you will have to wait for 5 days after the cockroaches treatment to make sure the insecticides have applied their effect.
All surfaces and items in the rooms where insects have previously crawled, will be carefully cleaned by a trained and experienced professional.
Pest Control for Cockroaches in Detail:
- The cockroach exterminator will arrive fully equipped and ready for work by making a full inspection of your property. This way he’ll be able to determine the exact level of infestation and all the areas that would be treated.
- The pest controller will start the treatment by applying bait gel in the affected areas. This includes rooms like the kitchen, bathroom, places like cupboards and similar where the insects come to seek food and shelter. The pesky intruders will die 24 hours after they eat the bait the exterminator has left for them.
- Areas within your property in London which are hard to reach will be sprayed with a special insecticide which will clear the rest of the pests left.
- After you get rid of the cockroaches, one of our specialists will give you specific instructions for effective cockroach prevention.
Facts About Cockroaches
Oriental cockroach egg cases, consists of nearly 16 eggs. These egg cases are also known as ootheca and can lay in a dormant state up to three moths before they hatch.
Cockroaches tend to run away at the first sign of light. This is exactly why they hide during the day and come out, and become active during the night.
German cockroaches are far more agile than other species. They can easily climb up higher level areas, such as flats and roofs and often infest the mentioned areas.
The Oriental cockroaches are very fond of warm surroundings, which is exactly why they tend to live in heating ducts, drains and waste pipes.
Researchers from the University Of California , Barkeley’s Department Of Integrative Biology have developed a prototype of a robot roach. The device is able to squeeze, curl and do all sorts of other things a cockroach body can. This robotic bug will be used to look for missing persons under earthquake ruins.
Researchers were able to train roaches to prefer the smell of mint rather than the smell of vanilla. They also found out cockroaches are easily-trainable during the evening.